Thursday, December 10, 2009

Barefoot Contessa... I want your food!

If you love food as much as I do, than you must know that one of my FAVORITE inspirations is Barefoot Contessa show :)



Why I love her?

Because she is a natural cook; with simple and natural premium food ingredients such as fresh fish, fruits and vegetables, many spices, and like me she adores flavorful, colorful foods :)

She has many brilliant ideas when it comes to productivity in the kitchen for example, turning left over vegetables from last night into a new soup today! All you need is the cooked veggies, and chicken stock/ or broth a blender and some good bread to go with it and your done!

Her style is fresh, beautiful and definitely appealing to the eye, I adore that she owns her own garden, shops for her own ingredients and is always cooking for someone other than herself!

She's an inspiration when it comes to eating wholesome yet delicate foods :) I suggest you watch her and learn! (might I had her recipes are SIMPLE! And she's great at teaching them!)

No comments: